Article 1. Definitions
1. Supplier: Instant Dedicated, established in Alblasserdam andÂ registered with the Chamber of Commerce under file numberÂ 54037824.
2. Customer: the natural or legal person who has concludedÂ an Agreement with the Supplier or to whom the SupplierÂ has submitted a quotation for this purpose.
3. General Terms and Conditions: the present document.
4. Service: the specific service that the Supplier agrees withÂ the Customer, as stated in the Agreement or quotation.
5. Agreement: the agreement between the Supplier andÂ the Customer in accordance with which the Supplier willÂ provide the Service.
6. Website: www.Instantdedicated.com.
Article 2. Quotation, offer and acceptance
1. The Supplier shall prepare a quotation in which the supplierÂ will state what is included in the Service and whatÂ amount will be payable on acceptance. The description ofÂ the Service given in the quotation alone is binding. TheÂ Customer can also use the electronic ordering process onÂ the Website to purchase the Service. The amount payableÂ is also indicated on the Website and in this regard theÂ description of the Service given on the Website is alsoÂ binding.
2. A quotation is without obligation and valid for 30 days followingÂ despatch by the Supplier, unless otherwise statedÂ in the quotation.
3. If details provided by the Customer prove to be incorrect,Â the Supplier has the right to adjust the prices accordingly.
4. The Agreement is at all times subject to these GeneralÂ Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise expressly agreedÂ in writing.
5. Provisions or terms and conditions laid down by the CustomerÂ that differ from or do not appear in these GeneralÂ Terms and Conditions are only binding on the Supplier ifÂ and to the extent that they have been expressly acceptedÂ by the Supplier in writing.
6. The Supplier has the right to reject a Customer at the Supplierâ€™sÂ own discretion without giving reasons.
7. Following acceptance, the Agreement may only be amendedÂ by mutual agreement.
8. The Agreement runs from the time at which notice of acceptanceÂ by the Customer is received by the Supplier.